Dr. C.J. Berg and his staff are dedicated to ensuring that every patient feels safe and comfortable at all times while they are in our care. With COVID-19, that means taking extra precautions to minimize the risk of both our patients and staff.
Below are the current COVID-19 policies at our office. If you have any questions or need additional information, please give us a call at (614) 468-5333.
To do our part to protect patients against COVID-19, our staff has taken the following measures:
- All staff members are vaccinated and wear masks in patient care areas.
- We frequently sanitize common areas like waiting rooms, beyond the standard level of sanitization required.
In return, we kindly ask our patients to do the following when visiting our clinic:
- Wear a mask at all times upon entering the clinic.
- Practice social distancing in common areas like waiting rooms.
- Please call our office if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms prior to your appointment. We may need to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our other patients and staff.
Surgery with Dr. Berg
Dr. Berg is able to perform many procedures in an outpatient surgical center, depending on the patient’s needs and insurance approval. When possible, many patients find it beneficial with regard to COVID to have surgery in an outpatient surgical center because these facilities are dedicated to routine surgical procedures, rather than treating sick patients. By avoiding an overnight hospital stay, patients can minimize their contact with others and recover in the comfort of their own homes.